Background: Established in 2017 and funded by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (Faculty), this Scholarship assists commencing postgraduate masters by coursework students with the costs of returning to tertiary study within the Faculty.
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission to study full time or part time in a postgraduate masters by coursework program offered by Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must qualify as a domestic full-fee paying student.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of a Commonwealth Supported place for their Masters by Coursework Program.
- This Scholarship Offer will be subject to the successful applicant enrolling in at least 12 credit points in their first semester.
Value: $10,000 per annum.
Duration: One year only.
Open Date: No application is required.
- This Scholarship is not offered in Semester 1 2018.
- This Scholarship is offered in both Semester 1 and Semester 2, 2019.
Conditions: Read more