The AGSM Military Scholarship aims to recognise and support highly motivated ADF current and ex-service men and women and give them the opportunity to study at AGSM @ UNSW Business School.
A full tuition fee waiver for the MBA(full-time) program will be awarded, the dollar value may vary depending on course selection.
To be considered for this Scholarship, applicants must apply directly via AGSM Scholarships
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an Australia Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident; and
- Must be current or an ex-serving member of the Australian Defence Force (ADF), who has served for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Be commencing in the following AGSM Program:
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Demonstrated commitment to the defence force community and the broader community in general. (Supporting documentation - Provide a copy of service records, as evidence of service with the ADF for a minimum period of 5 years.)
- Outstanding academic achievement in previous studies
- Career progression and outstanding achievement
- GMAT score
- Ambassadorial qualities and potential contribution to the AGSM community
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview.