Up to 5 Master of Philosophy scholarships and up to 7 Doctor of Philosophy scholarships are available annually for Higher Degree by Research students coming to Adelaide.
The scholarships are made available through an agreement between The University and the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training.
- Applicants for programs are required to have been chosen for a scholarship by MOET-VIED.
- Applicants for a PhD must have a relevant masters degree (which, includes, as a minimum, a research component comprising at least 30% of the total credit).
- Applicants for a Master of Philosophy must have a relevant bachelors degree with a GPA of 7.0 from a university recognised by the University of Adelaide.
- Applicants must satisfy the University of Adelaide’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- The relevant Masters degree for Doctor of Philosophy applicants and the Bachelors degree for Master of Philosophy applicants must be in the fields of science, technology engineering, computer science or maths unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
Interested students should contact the Australian Desk of Vietnam International Education Development for more information.
Vietnam International Education Development / University of Adelaide Scholarships Conditions of Award
Note: International Scholarship (Non-Australian Citizen)
Closes: 1 October Current Year, 1 March Next Year