If you're completing a work integrated learning (WIL) placement and experiencing financial hardship, you may be eligible for a bursary of up to $750.
You have to be a current QUT student to apply for this scholarship.
- Current domestic students
- Current international students
- Postgraduate coursework
- Postgraduate research
- Creative Industries
- Science and Engineering
You must be:
- currently enrolled as a student
- experiencing financial difficulty
- undertaking a work integrated learning (WIL) placement.
You can't apply for this bursary if you're a:
- single-unit study student
- cross-institutional student
- QUT International College (QUTIC) student.
What you receive
You'll receive a:
- bursary of up to $750, based on your demonstrated need.
Who can't apply
You can't apply if you're a:
- single-unit study student - studying an individual unit at QUT, but not enrolled in a QUT course
- cross-institutional student - enrolled in a course at another university, but studying specific units at QUT and receiving credit towards your course at the other university
- QUT International College (QUTIC) student - studying one of the pathway programs offered by our international college, including foundation courses, university diplomas and English language courses