The Study Overseas Short Term Mobility Program (STMP) subsidy is funded by the Department of Education and Training to encourage participation in nominated short term mobility programs. The subsidy will contribute towards the cost of economy class international airfares and domestic travel with the nominated program, and additional living expenses while in-country including accommodation and meals associated. Subject to the availability of funding, one or more subsidies valued at up to $2,000 each may be awarded each year.
- be Australian citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders or Permanent Residents of Australia; and
- be students enrolled in an undergraduate course or postgraduate Masters degree at Flinders University; and
- be undergraduate students that have successfully completed at least 18 units with a grade point average of 5.0 or above, or 36 units with a grade points average of 4.5 or above, or be enrolled in the Honours year; or
- be postgraduate coursework Masters students who have completed at least 18 units with a grade point average of 4.5 or above; and
- be nominated into the relevant short term mobility program approved the Department of Education and Training; and
- be enrolled in full-time study while undertaking study overseas; and
- have their overseas study count as credit towards their course of study at Flinders University; and
- have not previously received an STMP subsidy; and
- not be in receipt of any other Flinders University administered award which provides travel assistance.