The Beijing University of Agriculture Postgraduate Science Scholarship is open to international students that have completed a degree at Beijing University of Agriculture and intend to study a postgraduate course offered by ECU’s School of Science. This scholarship offers you a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
At a glance
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Terms and conditions
Receipt of the scholarship is contingent on the following conditions.
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period, unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be use for any other student expenses.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship can only be retained if a recipient defers their studies for a maximum of one semester.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so may (in ECU's absolute discretion) negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
These terms and conditions are for informational purposes only and ECU reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions on which a scholarship is awarded at any time. The Letter of Agreement will set out the terms and conditions relevant to the scholarship awarded.
Note: International Scholarship (Non-Australian Citizen)