Each year, the College of Arts & Social Sciences may award up to seven awards to be known as the College of Arts & Social Sciences Travel Grant.
The objectives of the award is to:
- facilitate student exchanges and study abroad experiences for members of the College community. Each year, two students will be funded to travel to both Kings College, London and Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, one student will be funded to travel to Indiana University, USA, and the remaining award will be offered to students planning to go on exchange under the general Global Programs schemes; and
- strengthen College ties with these Universities.
Field of study
Any HASS discipline taught by CASS
The award shall be offered each year to continuing ANU students who are:
- domestic or international students studying in the College of Arts & Social Sciences;
- enrolled in an undergraduate program in the College or (if no suitable undergraduate student is nominated), enrolled in a postgraduate coursework programs in the College, or (if no suitable postgraduate coursework student is nominated), enrolled in a higher degree research program in the College;
- undertaking an exchange program, study abroad experience, or research visit at one of the following international institutions:
- King's College, London
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore,
- Indiana University, USA, or
- another of the host institutions with which ANU has a student exchange agreement.