Who are the people at Vocus?
At Vocus we empower our people to Do it. Own it. Love it and that's why they choose to work for us. Here, it's never just a job – We care about what we do and the impact we have, and that's what connects us.
- We work a little differently at Vocus to some of the other big guys in the market. So, what sets us apart? If you want a small team feel with a big business vibe – Vocus is a great place to start. Here you can have an impact.
- For those that love technology – we own our own network. We built it, we monitor it and we fix it which means we can make things simple for our customers.
- For those that love numbers – our finance and analytics thrive working together as one team.
- For those that love people – we are crazy about our people and our People and Culture team are much loved across our business. Delivering brilliant but simple recruitment, onboarding and people support, this team is a powerhouse of learning.
- For those that love the chase – our sales team are guns! Nationwide our sales teams are made up of some of the best. We challenge our people to use disruptive thinking so that we are delivering the best service in the nest way for the customer.
- For those that want to be different – your journey adapts as you develop with us. You will design your rotation and drive your own success backed by the support of leaders around you.
At Vocus we have some key principles you will need to consider if you want to work with us…
- We do a lot of on the job learning – there are heaps of exciting projects and work to get through, so we learn as we go on the job. We encourage our people to make mistakes, learn from them and move on. We also offer online learning to all our team members to complement their work.
- We are fast-paced and need everything yesterday – our people are driven to succeed and love being a part of an ambitious team.
- We value open honest conversations – our people like to keep the ball moving so dealing with performance is something we do well. We praise our team when they are smashing it and support them when they need it.
What are we looking for in a Grad or Intern?
We acknowledge that you don't have work experience to bring to the role. But what you can bring is a can-do attitude and a desire to learn. Being a challenger, we are a constantly evolving business so we are looking for people who can manage change, and are ok with a little less structure.
Eligibility for our programs
Grad Programs – You'll need to have a completed your tertiary studies in the past two years or be pending successful completion prior to the start of the program in March 2021.
Interns – You'll currently be in your final year or penultimate year of your college or university studies.